I am very picky when it comes to the pillows that I use. I am a combination sleeper so I often have two pillows in my bed for that extra fluffiness or for support. The problem, however, is that stacking them causes them to slip and slide as I move at night which interrupts my sleep! I wished that I had come across the Miracle Bamboo Pillow review before I bought a different pillow.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Bamboo Pillow
If you are looking for a pillow that is made from natural fibers, then your best bet is to get a bamboo pillow. It is lightweight, comfortable, and comes with anti-microbial properties that help improve one’s sleep. Most of the time, bamboo pillows are paired with shredded memory foam filling to suit all kinds of sleepers, but you will find one that is filled with solid memory foam too. If you are a combination sleeper who wants to keep any allergic reaction at bay, this type of pillow is good for you.
But what should you look for in pillows bamboo fiber? Here are a few factors to consider:
- Fill Material – Like it was mentioned before, bamboo pillows come with two types of fillers: shredded memory foam and solid memory foam. The first one is often used for adjustable pillows wherein you can remove or add more filler as you see fit. On the other hand, the solid piece is typically cut according to the needs of the user. Some are flat with contours to support the head and neck, while others are slightly elevated for back and side sleepers. You should consider which one is appropriate for you.
- Maintenance – Another factor that you need to consider is its maintenance. Shredded memory foam pillow bamboo cover can be cleaned in the washing machine. The one with a solid core is maintained by spot-cleaning. Both these pillows have machine washable covers so you need to weigh your options in terms of maintenance too.
- Price – Of course, you have to factor in the price as well since standard pillows with bamboo and memory foam can start at $30 to $70. The price usually varies depending on the size, the filling, and the percent of bamboo used for it. Pillow covers that are made from the viscose from bamboo tend to be more expensive but will be worth it if you want a more comfortable sleep.
Miracle Bamboo Pillow
The Miracle Bamboo Pillow is a 3-in-1 type of pillow ideal for all kinds of sleepers. Made from 40% bamboo and 60% polyester, this pillow delivers a refreshing surface for you to rest on. It has shredded memory foam filling that can be removed or added to depending on your preferences. It offers adequate support not just for side and back sleepers, but for stomach sleepers as well.
You don’t have to worry about waking up at night, finding a comfortable position on your pillow, or fluffing it up even since this product can adhere to your needs easily. And because it comes with cooling properties, you will be sleeping well into the night. The brand offers multiple products that cater to different customers as seen on TV making it an option to consider if you want to improve your night’s sleep.
Features and Benefits to Watch Out For
Hearing about Miracle Bamboo Pillow made me curious as to what this pillow can do for me. Based on the review that I read, it comes with several interesting features and benefits.
- 3-in-1 Adjustable Pillow – The Miracle Bamboo Pillow boasts of being able to cater to different types of sleepers with just a single pillow. This is because you can simply unzip the first and second cover layer to gain access to the shredded foam which you can remove or add to as you see fit. You can stand it on its side if you want a fluffy pillow for side sleepers or lie it flat to get that medium firmness for back and stomach sleepers. This means that you don’t have to buy several pillows to suit your sleeping position because investing in this one is quite enough.
- Retains Shape – Another feature that is associated with the Original Miracle Bamboo Pillow is that it is made from high-quality shredded foam that helps retain its shape. Memory foam is known for following the contours of the body to give it added support which is the same experience that you will get from shredded foam. No matter how much you adjust it, the loft or thickness will not change as it follows your preferred height and thickness.
- Temperature Regulated – What else is there to look forward to with the Miracle Bamboo pillow? If you are worried that you will be tossing and turning at night because you sleep hot, you will find that this blend of shredded foam actually helps the air to pass through. This helps disperse any heat trapped within your pillow. It is breathable and comfortable to sleep on which helps you get that good night’s sleep that you have been missing out on.
- Odor Resistant – Another feature that you will get to enjoy with a bamboo pillow is that it is resistant to odor. All that sweat, dust, dirt, and oils can accumulate over time and leave that funky smell too. This is quite common in synthetic pillows, but not so with the Miracle Bamboo Pillow. This is because of the materials used which are as seen on TV. The bamboo-derived viscose/rayon cover actually whisks away moisture, so you will be sleeping dry all the time. And since your pillow is saved from sweat and oils pooling together, you won’t be dealing with any bad odor at all.
- Luxurious Cover – According to the review on Miracle Bamboo Pillow, the combination of bamboo and polyester material for the cover gives it that luxurious feel to it. It is lightweight and gives that feeling that you are sleeping in the clouds. You’ll be sleeping like you are in a hotel with this one which makes it a great investment for your own sanctuary at home.
- Offers Support – The blend of shredded memory lets you fluff it up or flatten it out to support your head, neck, and shoulders while you sleep. This helps ensure that your spine remains aligned as you sleep so that there will fewer aches and pains to feel in the morning. It doesn’t matter whether you tend to sleep on your back, on your stomach, or even on your side, you will find that this bamboo pillow delivers the best support based on your preferences. With a few tweaks in the amount of filling, you’ll be sleeping like a baby in no time.
- Versatile – This bamboo pillow can be used not only for sleeping, but you can also it as a bolster too if you want to sit up in bed while reading. The foam fill quickly adjusts to your position but it will never flatten so you will have plenty of support. You can always expect that comfortable support that will keep your spine aligned whether you are sitting or lying down.
The Miracle Bamboo Pillow has made several people happy with its design and quality based on the positive feedback that they have left behind. Reading other people’s comments about a product is one way of learning whether it is appropriate for you or not. Here’s what many have been saying so far.
Alternatives to Miracle Bamboo Pillow
Are there other options that you can consider aside from the Miracle Bamboo Pillow? I did some digging and I found other bamboo pillows which I liked too. Having other choices does make it easier for you to weigh your options based on their features and prices too. So far, here are the other alternatives to consider if you want another brand of bamboo pillow.
Snuggle-Pedic Supreme Plush Ultra-Luxury Hypoallergenic Bamboo Pillow
Snuggle-Pedic is a doctor-designed hypoallergenic bamboo pillow that is fully adjustable to provide support to all types of sleeper. It comes with a pressure relieving feature that allows the pillow to adapt based on your body’s position. It comes with zippered covers that let you access the shredded memory foam filling. You can remove or add some more until you find the right thickness and loft based on your needs. Snuggle-Pedic comes with an extra bag of fill which is an added perk to it.
The Kool-Flow breathable cover of Snuggle-Pedic bamboo pillow guarantees that you will not sleep hot at night, as the air can easily pass through and circulate within to help disperse the heat. No need to worry about waking up all sweaty any more. It does have a higher concentration of bamboo compared to Miracle Bamboo Pillow, but because of its orthopedic type of design, it costs more.
- Fully adjustable shredded memory foam pillow with extra filling.
- Kool-Flow breathable cover lets you sleep cool at night.
- Ideal for all types of sleepers since you can control the loft and the thickness of the pillow
If you are looking for a bamboo pillow that offers an orthopaedic type of support for your head, neck, and spine, the Snuggle-Pedic Supreme Plush is a great option to check out.
EnerPlex 2-Pack Luxury Never-Flat King Pillows
If you are after a king size bamboo pillow that will give you that luxurious feel to your bed, the Never-Flat King Pillows by EnerPlex comes highly recommended. For a good price, you will receive 2 king size shredded memory foam pillows for a good night’s sleep. What makes this brand stand out, is that not only is hypoallergenic and can prevent dust mites from forming, you will get a full five year warranty with it too. EnerPlex promises that their pillows will not go flat and backs this claim with a long warranty.
The cover is made from 60% polyester and 40% viscose rayon derived from bamboo which means that you will be sleeping on soft and breathable pillow each night. The high-quality shredded foam fill is combined with polyester fibers to prevent the filling from clumping which is important for any type of pillow. It is ideal for all types of sleepers, including those who have allergies, because the cover will not cause allergens to reside on its surface. The pillow is machine washable which is a plus, and although it is a bit pricey compared to the Miracle Bamboo Pillow, you will get good value from it.
- 2 king size shredded memory bamboo pillow in one ack.
- Hypoallergenic cover prevents allergens like dust mite, pet dander, and pollen from building up.
- Machine washable for easy maintenance.
This is a great deal as you only need to pay less than $80 for two pillows. You might want to learn more about this pillow before you make any final purchase.
Tossing and turning at night because your pillow is not at the right thickness or loft can mean poor sleep to you. Unfortunately, this can lead to aches and pains in the morning, not to mention fatigue and irritability as well. If you want to be able to sleep better at night, invest on the Miracle Bamboo Pillow to get that support and comfort no matter what kind of sleeper you are.
With the Miracle Bamboo, you will have a pillow that can follow the contours of your head, neck, and shoulders to offer adequate support. It is machine washable so you can extend its life, and it is made from bamboo fiber too that gives you that luxurious and comfortable feel to it. And because it comes at a cheap price, you will not have any difficulty buying one for the entire family. If you want to be able to enjoy your night, invest on the Miracle Bamboo Pillow and get relief from neck and back pain you have been dealing with.
Other Recommended Products
Panda Life Pillow Review – Everything You Need to Know Before Buying
If you consider buying a bamboo pillow, the Panda Life Pillow is definitely one to consider for you. We tell you why and what to consider before buying...
Medcline Pillow Review & Buying Guide – Does This Body Pillow Deliver?
This Medcline Pillow Review provides you with guidance if this pillow can help reducing tightness of your arm and neck from sleeping on your side...