I consider myself as a side sleeper and because of my old pillow, I often find myself with a crick on my neck. I tried sleeping on two pillows already but to no avail. My pillows often slide under my head which interrupts my sleep. I needed to find a pillow that will give me a good night’s sleep which is why I came up with this Sleepgram Pillow review.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Pillow
If you have some trouble sleeping because of your pillow like I do, you will need to think carefully about your next purchase. I know how important it is to find the right one for your use since a pillow that is too high or too low can make for an uncomfortable sleep. Here are a few factors that I have come up with that may help you in your search.
- Know when it is time to buy a new one. Learning when the best time to replace your old pillow is a must as this will lead to better sleep. If your old pillow doesn’t spring back to its original shape quickly, or that your memory foam pillow is starting to feel crumbly on the inside, you should start looking for a new one.
- Consider your sleep position. Just like what you do when shopping for a new mattress, you should also take your sleeping position into account. The right pillow will keep your neck aligned with your spine. Side sleepers, like me, are better off using a medium to firm pillow to help fill in the gap between the head and neck. Back sleepers can use a firm pillow, while those who sleep on their stomachs should choose a thin one.
- Fill. Pillows will come with different fillings like down, memory foam, or latex even. You will need to decide which one feels appropriate for you.
- Specialty. There are some pillows that are considered to be specialty pillows as they are designed to address a particular issue.
From what I have read about Sleepgram Pillows, they are best suited for all types of sleepers since these pillows can be adjusted to one’s preferred height or thickness. This makes it versatile since you will be able to remove or add more filling as you see fit. This means that regardless of your sleeping position, this product is a good choice.
What You Need to Know About Sleepgram Pillows
Based on the Sleepgram pillow review that I came across, this brand aims to cater to sleepers who are combination sleepers because their product can be adjusted according to your needs. It comes with long fiber fillings that can be removed or added to easily. It is made from 100 cotton and it is machine washable too. It is hypoallergenic and resistant to bed bugs and dust mites.
- Fully adjustable pillow.
- Hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites.
- Machine washable and well ventilated.
- It doesn’t have any cooling features.
- Difficult to find the right loft.
- Fillers tend to clump together.
Features and Benefits of Sleepgram Pillows
Reading various Sleepgram Pillow reviews gave me a better idea of what features to expect from this type of pillow as well as its benefits. But first, let’s talk about what features to expect from Sleepgram.
- Adjustable. One of the key features of Sleepgram Pillow is that it is completely adjustable. You can thin out the filling or add some more until you find the right height or loft based on your sleep position.
- Good ventilation. The 100 cotton fabric used for the cover and inserts makes the pillow more breathable compared to others. Some memory foam pillows tend to retain heat, but this one will not.
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant. Pillows tend to accumulate dead skin cells which become food for bed bugs and dust mites. This will not be a problem since the cover is made from hypoallergenic material which is not only effective in preventing allergens, but it is removable too.
- Machine washable. Remove the cover and throw it in your washing machine for a good cleaning.
- Quality materials. It is made from polyester microfiber and cotton.
- Spinal alignment. Sleepgram made sure that its pillows can help you keep your spine aligned as you sleep. No need to worry about neck pain or your head moving from one side to the next.
- Cut sizes. The standard size is 18 x 26 inches while the King size is measured 18 x 33 inches.
Aside from its features, getting a Sleepgram Pillow will give you numerous benefits. Among these are:
- Good for different sleepers. Stomach sleepers, back sleepers, or side sleepers will enjoy using Sleepgram Pillow as its adjustable features let you change the loft of your pillow depending on your favorite sleep position. Just remove one of the 2 gusset inserts to see the difference.
- Supports the neck and spine. Another benefit of using Sleepgram pillow is that it offers support to your neck and spine regardless of your sleeping position. Like it was mentioned before, a medium-firm pillow is best suited to side sleepers since it has the right loft to fill in the gap between the neck and the head. On the other hand, a firm pillow will work best on those who sleep on their back.
- Easy to maintain. According to a Sleepgram Pillows review, this product is easy to maintain since the covers are removable and machine washable.
- Hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites. Another benefit that you will enjoy with this pillow is that it will not cause your allergies to flare up because the fabric is hypoallergenic.
- Sleeps cool. Each layer has a breathable cover that prevents heat from getting trapped. This way, you will be sleeping cool at night each time.
- Money saver. Since the Sleepgram pillow is an adjustable pillow, you don’t have to buy other pillows of different thickness just to address your needs. Just add or remove the inner layers according to your needs and that’s it.
These are just a few examples of benefits that this product has to offer which I think makes it a good choice if you want a pillow that will give you the support you need for your head and neck.
I did some research on how customers liked Sleepgram and so far, there have been rave reviews about it. This isn’t surprising given that every Sleepgram pillow review that I came across spoke highly about this pillow for all types of sleepers. What did the others have to say?
Alternatives to Consider
Aside from Sleepgram, I have also checked other types of pillows that can help those who are looking for the next best pillow for their use. So far, these three stood out for me. Here’s what I learned about them.
Beckham Hotel Collection Gel Pillow
Beckham Hotel Collection Gel Pillow is made from 100% cotton cover with gel-filled fiber that supports your head and neck no matter what your sleep position is. It sports a no-shift construction meaning that it will not lose its shape no matter how often you use it. Once you lie down on it, you will fall asleep immediately. It is dust mite, mildew, and mold resistant. It is also chemical and allergen-free which best suits those who have allergies, asthma, and other respiratory problems.
Another feature of this pillow is that it is stain and fade resistant. No matter how often you wash it, it will stay the same. The pillows are easy to maintain since they are machine washable. They will retain their shape and size every time. You can get the Standard Queen for only $39.99 while the King size is at $59.99
- Gel-fiber filling lets you sleep cool at night.
- Ideal for back, side, and stomach sleepers.
- Resistant to molds, mildew, and dust.
- Stain and fade resistant fabric keeps it in good condition.
If you are not a fan of adjustable pillows, this product comes with two pillows that are designed to offer maximum comfort no matter what sleep position you choose.
Casper Sleep Pillow
In the case of the Casper Sleep Pillow, this comes with 2 gusset inner pillows that can be removed or inserted as you see fit to find the right loft for your favorite sleep position. Its cover is made from 100% cotton fabric which means that it is breathable. You don’t have to worry about sleeping hot at night since there is enough ventilation throughout the pillow. The pillows contain microfiber fill that offers plenty of support for your neck and spine. This helps in giving you a more comfortable sleep at night. Additionally, the fillings are resistant to clumps which means that you only need to fluff them up to get the right thickness. You will not be bothered by your pillows getting out of shape because of its unique construction.
Both the inner and outer covering can be washed saving you time and effort in maintaining your pillows. The pillows are adaptive meaning that they will follow your sleep position which helps prevent your sleep from being interrupted. For only $58.50, you can get the Standard size pillow which is at 18 x 26 inches while the King-sized version, which measures at 18 x 33 inches, is at $76.50.
- Adjustable pillow catering to all types of sleepers.
- 100% cotton percale weave allows more air to pass through helping you sleep cool.
- Microfiber fill provides adequate support to the neck and spine.
- Fabrics are washable for easy maintenance.
Aside from Sleepgram Pillow, you can also opt for this brand as well. Casper has been developing mattresses and pillows that are designed to improve sleep.
Coop Home Goods – Eden Adjustable Pillow
The Eden Adjustable Pillow is yet another option to consider if you need an adjustable pillow. It makes use of gel-infused memory foam as well as microfiber fill that provides support for your head and neck. The gusset layer gives complete support for the filling which is made from high-quality memory foam. Expect that when you lie down on this pillow, you will find comfort immediately. It suits any type of sleeper as the filling can be removed or added to based on the loft that you want. Simply open the zipper and remove the filling until you find the right height whether you want thin, medium-firm, or firm.
Another feature that Coop has to offer for its Eden pillow is that it is Greenguard Gold Certified meaning that it is made from chemical-free materials. It is hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites and other allergens that may cause allergy attacks at night. You will get an extra half a bag of filler when you purchase this pillow for your bed. Coop offers a 100 night guarantee where, if you are not satisfied with the product, you can return the pillow and get a refund. It comes with a 5-year warranty with the Standard Size costing $69.99, the Queen Size at $79.99, and the King is priced at $89.99
- Gel-infused memory foam filling helps contour around your head and neck while helping you sleep cool.
- Provides support for your head and neck to keep your spine aligned.
- The filling can be added to or removed depending on your preferences.
- Greenguard Gold Certified meaning that there are no harsh chemicals used during the processing.
The Eden Adjustable Pillow offers a different way of customizing the loft for its users. If you want to be the one to adjust the height and feel of it, this is a good option to consider.
If you are looking for pillows that will work for you regardless of what sleep position you want to use, the Sleepgram Pillow is the best choice there is. Its removable inner pillows help you adjust the height of your pillow at night without spilling any filling. I like the idea that everything is covered up with cotton cover as this type of fabric is breathable and will help me sleep cool at night. I would recommend that you try Sleepgram Pillow the next time you want a new pillow to help you sleep better at night.
Other Recommended Products
Best Leg Elevation Pillow | 5 Products for Injury & Surgery Recovery and Better Circulation
Elevating your leg in bed will help you recovering from injuries and improving blood circulation. Learn in this article about the best leg elevation pillow...
Layla Pillow Review – The Perfect Plush Pillow for You?
It's hard to find a crowd-pleaser pillow, something that suits everyone. The Layla Pillow review will reveal to you if it has the potential to be your next...