I am a side sleeper since I was a kid, and lately, I’m bothered by the pain radiating on my left shoulder and left hip because of it. It seems that the firm mattress doesn’t agree with me. I knew I had to find a suitable mattress to fit my sleep position and I think I came across the right one after I read an Inofia mattress review.
What to Consider Before Buying a Hybrid Material Mattress
A hybrid mattress is quite popular among those who want a bed that has minimal motion transfer for both parties to get a good night’s sleep. The pocket coil and foam combination also works perfectly for those who need added support to their body to reduce the aches and pains in the morning. It is actually a good option for side sleepers. However, if you are carrying extra weight or need a firmer mattress to help support your body, you are better off finding a different mattress altogether.
That said, there are several factors that you should consider if you are shopping for a comfortable hybrid mattress to sleep on. Here’s what I suggest.
- Durability. Since I was going to invest in a new mattress, the first feature that I wanted to check was its durability. I wanted a mattress that will last me years. What I learned from a review that I came across was that checking the density of the foams used may give you an idea of how durable the mattress will be. Memory foam, as well as latex, are known to be durable because they have high density, while polyfoams can deteriorate quickly.
- Counter Heat. Another feature that you should consider when shopping for a new bed is its ability to counter the heat. A mattress that traps heat can disrupt your sleep which can have a negative effect the following day. Gel foam is a good option while memory foam mattress that has a cooling capability may also keep the temperatures regulated.
- Motion Isolation. You should also look at the mattress’s ability to isolate movement when you sit up, switch sleeping position, or even get up from the bed. This feature is useful in preventing waking up your partner or your child when you move around in your sleep.
- Materials. It is also a good idea to find out what materials are used in the mattress, to determine if they are appropriate for your needs. Materials like memory foam as well as latex are both known to have longer lives, while others may last for a few years only.
- Price. A hybrid mattress tends to be a bit pricier compared to other types of mattresses because of the materials used on these products. Usually, you will find a combination of memory foam, pocket coil, or latex foam depending on the product. If you come across a hybrid mattress that is cheap, you might want to think twice about buying it.
Introducing Inofia Hybrid Mattress
The Inofia mattress is a combination of pocket coils and foam mattresses to create one of the best hybrid innerspring beds of today. It is designed for super comfort with its 3D knitted dual layer cover on top of the hybrid mattress for added support. The hybrid innerspring mattress is made up of pocketed coils that lend support for the entire body regardless of how you move. It doesn’t generate motion throughout the entire mattress thus your companion will be able to sleep soundly at night. This foam mattress is a great pain reliever because of its super comfort feature that Inofia is known to provide.
- Inofia hybrid comes with motion isolation features that prevent the other person from being disturbed even when you move.
- The hybrid innerspring is equipped with pocketed coils that move independently from one another which helps support the entire body.
- It is comfortable to sleep on because of the layers of foam mattresses used.
- It is a bit pricey even for a hybrid innerspring mattress.
- It takes up to 72 hours before the smell of gas is removed from the mattress.
- It may not be suitable for those who need a firmer mattress.
Features and Benefits of the Inofia Hybrid
The Inofia mattress reviews that I came across listed a few features and benefits that you can expect from this hybrid innerspring bed. I have also added a few of my own ideas on why I think this is a good choice for those who are looking for a new bed to sleep on. If you are interested in replacing your current bed, here are the features and benefits that are worth highlighting.
- Pressure Relieving Comfort. One of the features that I am interested in is its pressure-relieving comfort. This was achieved by using six layers of foam and pocket coil innerspring mattress to create that super comfort feels to it. The base is made from foam mattress followed by the pocket springs covered by a non-woven fabric. This is followed by an airflow wave foam that helps cool your body down, and then a comfort-feel foam for extra padding. And to top all these, there is a breathable cover placed on top to help you sleep well at night.
- Orthopaedic Design. The pocket coils follow an orthopedic design to help ease the pressure on joints regardless of whether you sleep on your back, your stomach, or on your sides. It delivers adequate support on where it is needed the most such as on the neck, shoulders, and hips.
- Moisture Absorbent. Another feature that you will read of when you read a mattress review about the Inofia hybrid is its ability to absorb moisture easily. This helps you feel cool at night which promotes good night’s sleep. A mattress that isn’t properly ventilated will make you sweat more at night which can disrupt your sleep.
- certiPUR-US Certified. There are no chemical components used in this mattress, nor does it have any flame retardants, phthalates, mercury, or any other harmful chemicals that are dangerous to your health.
- Antibacterial mattress. Another feature of Inofia that is worth mentioning here is the fact that it makes use of antibacterial materials to prevent germs and bacteria from thriving in it. Even if you have allergies, you will not worry about any potential triggers from this bed.
The Inofia hybrid super comfort mattress does come with several amazing benefits that I am dying to try out. Here’s what I have come across so far while reading a mattress review about these types of products.
- Comfortable. This is hardly surprising as Inofia uses up to six layers of materials to create a mattress that promotes comfort to its user. The combination of innerspring mattress, foam mattress, and non-woven fabric works well together.
- Relieves Pressure. There will be no aches and pains to greet you in the morning when you use this hybrid mattress since its orthopedic design supports the contours of the body. It doesn’t matter if you sleep on your side, on your back, or your stomach even, you are guaranteed to find a comfortable position that relieves the pressure on certain areas of your body.
- Hypo-allergenic. Another benefit associated with this mattress is that it is hypo-allergenic. Even if you have certain allergies, especially to dust, pollen, and such, you won’t worry about having an allergy attack as this foam mattress is hypo-allergenic.
- Reduces Motion Transfer. What else can you get from Inofia mattress? It has the ability to isolate motion hence there is less motion transfer to worry about. If you are constantly awoken by your partner’s constant movement at night, this will no longer bother you because of the pocket coil feature used here.
- Eco-Friendly. A mattress that is safe not only for me but to the environment is another benefit that you will enjoy with this type of mattress. Based on a mattress review on this product, there are no harsh chemicals used in its manufacturing process which is a good sign that the company knows what its customers want. To sleep on a bed that is soft, comfortable, and safe to use too.
- Delivers Support. The independent pocket spring system ensures that your body, from the head to your feet, will be supported whatever sleep position you are in. This means that there won’t be any unevenness that causes aches and pains in the morning.
Reading what others had to say about the Inofia mattress gave me a glimpse of what to expect when I do put my money in purchasing this hybrid mattress for my use. I have gathered that many were happy with the product. Here are some reviews that others had shared which I think sums up most of the feedback written in reviews.
Alternatives to Consider
If you are considering replacing your old bed with a new one, you should get Inofia mattress right from the start. This mattress offers plenty for a hybrid-type of bed. Of course, if you have other ideas on what to look for in a bed, you won’t run out of choices at all. As a matter of fact, if you want to check out other options, I have listed three alternatives that may give you almost the same comfort level as that of Inofia with other features that can be a good match.
Sealy 12-Inch Hybrid Bed in a Box
This hybrid bed in a box is packed in a tightly sealed box where, after unboxing, will be ready for use within 24 hours which is faster compared to Inofia. It does make use of pocket coils and memory foam mattress that remembers the contours of your body and follow them easily for extra comfort. The top layer made from memory foam gives the feeling of being hugged as you lie in bed while the innerspring coils are designed to support your body’s weight no matter what position you sleep in. You can already imagine how lightweight you feel as you lie in bed on this mattress. As an added treat, the memory foam is infused with CopperChill technology that helps in keeping you cool as you sleep at night. To make sure that you don’t slide off when you sit on the edge of the bed, a duraflex coil edge is used to give you an added layer of surface to enjoy.
I like the fact that it can get back in its original shape in just one day which means that I can use it sooner rather than later. Here’s what I think you’ ll get out of this mattress:
- Faster expansion of the mattress so you can use it within 24 hours.
- Memory foam easily follows the contour of the body which adds an extra layer of comfort.
- Innerspring coils ensure that your pressure points are supported to minimize pain.
- The memory foam can become hot from time to time which can disrupt your night’s sleep.
- The sinking feature of the memory foam may not provide adequate support to the body.
If you are looking for a hybrid mattress that will make you get the best night’s sleep within 24 hours, then you should consider the
Avenco Hybrid Mattress
Another option I would recommend is the Avenco hybrid mattress which has a five-zone independent pocket innerspring design that delivers adequate support throughout your body from your head all the way to your feet. It also provides relief from your pressure points so you will feel more relaxed as you lay in bed which is a good start for a well-deserved rest. It doesn’t matter whether you are a side sleeper or a stomach sleeper, the perfect balance between soft and firm ensures that you will be resting easily on your mattress no matter what sleep position you are more comfortable with. What’s more, it also has a motion isolation feature which is reminiscent of that of Inofia which means that you will not disturb or be disturbed even as you move or switch sleeping positions at night. How cool is that?
Avenco mattress also comes with a temperature-regulating feature thanks to its gel-infused mattress with open cells which help keep the bed well ventilated. You don’t have to worry about waking up in the middle of the night bathed in sweat or freezing cold even because the gel adjusts temperature too. What this means is that you will be sleeping soundly at night. Shipped in a compact box, you will need to wait 24 to 72 hours for the mattress to reach its original size before you can enjoy it which is worth waiting for especially when you lie on it for the first time.
- Independent pocket coils support the entire body no matter what position you sleep in.
- Alleviates pressure on neck, shoulders, back, and hips.
- It comes with a motion isolation feature that prevents the other person from waking up every time you move.
- It takes a long time to use it.
- Some users find the mattress to be way too soft for their enjoyment.
If you want a bed that has enough edge support and proper ventilation for your body, the Avenco hybrid bed is a good option to consider.
Ssecretland Pocket Spring Hybrid Mattresses
This molblly mattress is packed with a hundred pocket coils that move independently from one another thus creating a more comfortable bed to sleep on. It comes with a memory foam mattress that contours around the shape of your body that lets you sink into your bed in relative peace. Its unique support system focuses on areas of the body that needs more assistance such as the neck, shoulders, back, and legs to minimize the aches and pains in the morning. You will also find plenty of edge support which means that you will not slide off the bed when you do sit on it.
What else is there to take note of? How about its permeability? This is a useful feature because it is the reason why you can sleep peacefully since your body’s temperature is regulated too. You will not have your sleep disturbed because your bed feels hot or way too cold as the season changes. I also read that this mattress has been certified as pure meaning that there are no harmful compounds or chemicals used in it. You can rest easy knowing that you are not exposing yourself and your loved ones from dangerous substances that can affect their health.
- Ideal for back and side sleepers because the memory foam adds a layer of support to the body.
- Delivers more support on important areas of the body which are the pressure points for a more comfortable sleep.
- The mattress is well-ventilated too, so you will not wake up feeling hot or cold which means your sleep won’t be interrupted at all.
- There are no harmful chemicals used that can endanger your health.
- It doesn’t come with a base when bought.
- The memory foam makes the user sink deeper into the bed which makes it difficult to move easily.
- One user felt that there wasn’t much support coming from the coils.
If you are looking for a bed that will give you plenty of support as you sleep at night, the Ssecretland Pocket Spring mattress might be ideal for you.
When it comes to getting a good night’s sleep, you will need to invest on the right kind of mattress. Inofia Mattress is a great option to consider as it combines innerspring mattress with several layers of foam and fabric to create a bed that supports and comforts your body at the same time. It is one of the mattresses that have been chosen in the best bed review which is not surprising given the numerous benefits that you can get from it.
Other Recommended Products
Best Futon Mattress – 4 Top-Rated Options to Buy Online
Hey Slumber lists the 4 best futon mattresses you can buy online. How to choose the best futon mattress and our top recommendations.
Best Mattress Under 300 – 5 Options for a Comfy Sleep on a Budget
You should not save on a good mattress but you don't have to overspend neither to find the best mattress under 300 dollars. Our top 5 picks meet your budget..